This summer, volunteers from all walks of life came together in their neighborhoods to revitalize our parks. We worked with community councils committees to prioritize the fix-its to ensure that funds were used to meet community needs. We made these improvements with generous support from the Rasmuson Foundation, the Alaska State Legislature, and supporters like YOU.
- Carlson Park (Rogers Park)
- Cope St. Park (Spenard)
- Harvard Park (Gov’t Hill)
- Ira Walker Park (Northeast)
- Little Dipper Park (Scenic Foothills)
- William B. Lyons Park (Mountain View)
- Sand Lake Park (Sand Lake)