This summer, our amazing volunteers invested 750 hours into our neighborhood parks and they look AWESOME! We worked with community councils and neighbors to ensure that funds raised were used to meet community needs. We made these improvements with generous support from the Rasmuson Foundation, the Alaska State Legislature, and supporters like YOU.
- Minnesota Park (Spenard)
- Nunaka Valley North Park (Northeast)
- Wolverine Park (Taku/Campbell)
- Windsong Park (Northeast)
- Kiwanis Fish Creek Park, Phase I (Turnagain)
- Sitka Park, Phase I (Airport Heights)
- Sand Lake Park (Sand Lake)
- Shady Birch Park (Sand Lake)
Click here to read more about each neighborhood park fix it accomplishment.