Join us on Tuesday, June 11th from 5pm-7pm for the APF Fundraiser and Coastal Trail Renovation Kick-Off co-hosted by former Governor Bill Sheffield and neighbors Mark & Desiree Pfeffer.
Don’t miss out on this great event and chance to celebrate the renovation of 7 miles of our beloved coastal trail and all our summer park improvements. This fun event will feature wine from Crush, beer from Broken Tooth Brewery, delicious foods and desserts, live gypsy jazz music by Hot Club of Nunaka, and a fabulous live auction featuring a chance to drive a Zamboni, private tennis and speed skating lessons, and much more! Biking, walking, and carpooling are strongly encouraged. The event is near Lyn Ary Park and is accessible by the Coastal Trail.
WHEN: Tuesday June 11th, 5pm-7pm
WHERE: 3125 Susitna View Court
For more info: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 274-1003.
Suggested donation at the door is $40. All funds raised will benefit the Anchorage Park Foundation, and every dollar will be matched by the Rasmuson Foundation. If you can’t make the event you can still support our work by making a donation here: http://bit.ly/11b0KmZ
Big thanks to:
Live Auction Items:
- Drive the Zamboni at the new Mulcahy Rinks
- Tennis lessons and lunch with Mayor Dan Sullivan
- Private ride down Coastal Trail/Parks tour and lunch with Parks & Recreation Director John Rodda
- Professional photo shoot + prints with Mel Sather in the Kaplan/Sather garden
- Bucs/Pilots season tickets for four, and an opportunity to throw out the first pitch
- Ice Time at the new outdoor Mulcahy Rinks at the Sullivan Arena
- Speed Skating Lesson with Sue Perles, Executive Director of Girl Scouts of Alaska
- Picnic lunch and park visit with Senator McGuire and son Grayson at new playground equipment
- Pair of stylish Ilse Jacobsen rain boots from Her Tern
- Tray of cupcakes featuring new APF logo designed and baked by Kris Ryan-Clark