Bring your teddy bear and imagination out to play on July 23rd, 12-3pm at Cuddy Family Midtown Park. Face painting, teddy bear parade, food, and more at this free family-fun event.
A day of fun, imagination, and exploration for ALL kids and teddy bears! Celebrate inclusive playgrounds with us! Free picnic lunch, music and entertainment for the whole family, including teddy bears.
– Smokey the Bear
– Alaska Zoo Polar Bear Mascots
– Fur Rondy Bear Mascot
– Bear Valley Elementary Mascot
– Nordic Ski Association Bear Mascot
– Surprise Disney Princess
Schedule of Events:
– 12 P.M. Picnic
– 1 P.M. Welcome Party
– 1:30 P.M. Parade
– 2 P.M. Play!
– Access Alaska Equipment Challenge
– Bounce House
– Challenge Alaska Adaptive Rec Demo
– Crazy Hair
– Face Painting
– Kite Flying
-Meet Cheeseburger the Miniature Therapy Horse
– Music by Carhartt Brothers and Fiddle Dee Dee
– Parade with your Teddy Bear
– The Aerial View Silk Performers
– Teddy Photo Station
– Wheelchair and Stroller Decorating Contest
Learn more: www.AnchorageTeddyBearPicnic.com
This event is made possible by a joint partnership with the Anchorage Park Foundation, The Arc of Anchorage, Ted Stevens Foundation, Anchorage Parks & Recreation, Alaska Health and Disability Program, Governor’s Council on Disabilities & Special Education, Parks For All, and Healthy Futures. The Anchorage Teddy Bear Picnic is also sponsored by the Anchorage Municipal Employees Association.