Address: 8101 Elmore Road
Abbott Loop Community Park now has four ball fields, one soccer field, a concession building with restrooms, a scenic Community Pavilion/Picnic Shelter, a sledding hill, and a playground area.
- In Winter of 2005, Wells Fargo Bank contributed $250,000 for the Pavilion, sledding hill and playground area.
- The state legislature provided $500,000 in the 2005 session for parking and lighting improvements.
- Rasmuson Foundation contributed $100,000 for ballfield related expenses and a concessions building.
- The Atwood Foundation donated $25,000.
- An anonymous donor contributed $40,00 to the Simonian Little League for the ballfields.
The Simonian Little League and the Far North Bicentennial Park neighborhood are well served by this community gathering place.