Features & Amenities
- Toddler playground equipment for 2-5 year olds which is ADA accessible.
- Small ballfield area.
- Picnic tables as well as grill.
- A portable restroom may be available from May-August.
- 16 parking spaces as well as 2 handicap parking spaces.
- This park has a new trail that is lit in the winter for skiing and in the summer there are points of interest for viewing salmon spawning. You can bike, run, or walk on the trail. There are fishing seasons on Campbell Creek. You can obtain additional information from Fish and Game.
- Located in the Campbell Creek Greenbelt.
In 2013 we are installing a new playground! Read about it here.
This park is owned by the Municipality of Anchorage and was established in 1982. It is named after the creek that runs the length of the park. The creek is named for Sir Joseph Campbell who explored Alaska from 1792-1785. It was developed with Land & Water Conservation Funds.