Features & Amenities
- Fully inclusive playground
- Walrus Climbing Structure
- Large grassy field
- Picnic shelter and tables
- Parking lot with 16 spaces
- Portable restroom available from May to August
This parkland was purchased in 1978 with a combination of state funds and a special assessment to the homeowners in the area. In 1997, a group of businesses, organizations and volunteers raised funds to build the new Kids’ Kingdom Playground.
In 2015, the park received a completely new inclusive playground.
For more information on Park Report Cards in general, click here.