Features & Amenities
- Oscar Anderson House Museum
- Play equipment for 2-5 year olds
- Play equipment for 5-12 year olds
- Benches throughout the park
- Restroom available from May to September
- Parking lot with 10 spaces
The property was acquired as a patent from the United States Government for a park in 1917. The park is located in Block 35 of the original Anchorage town site.
In 1976, the Oscar Anderson house was donated to the city by Mrs. Anderson and moved to this site in order to preserve it. It is now a museum with tours available during the summer.
The park has access to the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail and a view of the train tracks and the Cook Inlet.