Features & Amenities
- Accessible play equipment for 2-5 year olds
- Two small Little League ball fields
- One large Little League ball field
- Soccer field
- Parking lot with 122 spaces
- Concession stand building
The Municipality of Anchorage acquired this parkland from the state in 1968. The site, formerly known as Dimond Blvd. Park, was an old gravel pit.
Volunteers from Dimond Little League and the Sand Lake Lions Club developed the ball fields. Volunteers contributed labor and funds to build a concession stand, equipment storage, restrooms and an administrative area in 2004.