Features & Amenities
- Brand new playground
- Parking lot with 5 spaces
In Summer 2013, Michelle and Jim Rogers focused on fundraising, organized a brush clearing day for 135 volunteers, and met with neighbors and park planners. They will continue fundraising and planning through the winter. Playground and other construction is planned for Summer 2014.
The Municipality received this property in 1987 and it became Heritage Land Bank property. It was converted to parkland in 1993. The property is next to land homesteaded by the Moen Family in 1951. The community council voted to name the park Moen Park in honor of Howard & Ruth Moen, the original homesteaders of South Goldenview Drive.
In 2015, the park received a completely new playground.