Features & Amenities
- Accessible play equipment for 2-5 year olds
- Swings for 5-12 year olds
- Picnic shelter and tables
- Interpretive Kiosk
- Sledding hill
- Open play field
- Portable toilet available from May to September
- Parking lot with 15 spaces
- Located in Chester Creek Greenbelt
This property was purchased in 1983 and named for the street. The name Sitka is the Tlingit word meaning “by the sea”. A portion of the land is leased from Merrill Field.
Summer of 2012, neighbors came together to pull weeds and lay down new sand in the volleyball courts. They also removed weeds from the garden beds and filled the beds with new wood mulch.
Number of Volunteers: 32; Volunteer Hours: 96
Click here to see the 2012 Fix It Photo Gallery on Facebook!
For more information on Park Report Cards in general, click here.