Features & Amenities
- Accessible play equipment for 2-5 year olds
- Skateboard park
- Picnic shelter
- Cross-country ski trails and skijoring/multi use trails
- Fitness clusters
- Picnic tables around the lake
- Lake stocked with silver salmon and rainbow trout
- Fishing dock
- Two tennis courts
- Portable restroom available from May—September
- Parking lot at South Stormy Place with 40 spaces
- Parking lot at King Street and 76th with 37 spaces
- Located in Campbell Creek Greenbelt
The Municipality of Anchorage acquired this property in 1973. In 1978, tennis courts were constructed off Rainy Place.
In 1989, the Anchorage Kiwanis Club donated a floating dock with handicap access as a memorial to a former member who had loved fishing. A new tot lot playground was installed in 2003, and the skate park was constructed in 2004.
For more information on Park Report Cards in general, click here.
Schools on Trails Connection
Connecting Taku Elementary School to Taku Lake Park. Click HERE for the map.