Applications for the 2017 Challenge Grant Program are now open! Please download the application here!
Challenge grants show true Neighbor Power! Anchorage Park Foundation challenges community groups to earn a matching grant for a municipal park or trail improvement. Challenge grants are special because they…
- Improve Anchorage parks and trails
- Help make community priorities a reality
- Engage community groups to come together to improve parks and trails
- Increase community stewardship
- Develop effective partnerships within our community
- Create opportunities for public education
- Inspire volunteerism and philanthropy at a grassroots level
For every $1 raised through cash, volunteer time, donations, grants, or in-kind services by Challenge Grantees, the Anchorage Park Foundation will match $1.
January 6th- 2017 Challenge Grant Applications Open
January 31st- ASLA Challenge Grant Workshop 1 at Spenard Recreation Center, 6-8pm
February 22nd- ASLA Challenge Grant Workshop 2 at the Lidia Selkregg Chalet at Russian Jack Springs Park, 6-8pm
March 10th- Application Deadline
APF Challenge Grants are made possible with generous support by the Rasmuson Foundation.