Challenge grants show true Neighbor Power! APF challenges community groups to earn a matching grant for a municipal park or trail improvement. Challenge grants are special because they…
- Improve Anchorage parks and trails
- Help make community priorities a reality
- Engage community groups to come together to improve parks and trails
- Increase community stewardship
- Develop effective partnerships within our community
- Create opportunities for public education
- Inspire volunteerism and philanthropy at a grassroots level
This year APF will award a total of $200,000 to viable community projects. This is your chance to leverage your neighbors for the park or trail improvement you wanted to see, with DOUBLE the impact. For every improvement project $1 raised through cash, volunteer time, donations, grants, or in-kind services, the Anchorage Park Foundation will match $1.
APF Challenge Grants are made possible with generous support by the Rasmuson Foundation.