We have so much to celebrate this season thanks to your support, including:
- Four joyful playgrounds, including the new double zipline at Kiwanis Fish Creek Park and epic spinner at Duldida Park
- Anchorage’s first in ground skatepark at North Russian Jack Springs Park
- Four merry Neighborhood Park Fix-It projects, connecting neighbors together and igniting community volunteerism
- Ten weeks of amazing trails and waterways work through Youth Employment in Parks
- The completion of 16 community-led Challenge Grant projects improving YOUR favorite park spaces, including neighborhood trails, artful benches, outdoor classrooms, mutt mitt stations, inclusive playgrounds, and much more!
We are in our planning season and are looking forward to sharing our 2017 projects with you!