Earl and Muriel King Park

1201 A Street View map

Features & Amenities

  • Open playfield
  • On-street parking

PARK HISTORY

The park was acquired in 1985, and named for Earl & Muriel King who owned the property and donated a portion of the value to the municipality. The park was purchased with state funds to add a neighborhood park by the A-C couplet.

Making Anchorage a Better Place to Live, Work & Play

The Anchorage Park Foundation facilitates park improvement projects that are driven by neighborhood initiative.

We’re a non-profit, operating outside of the Municipality of Anchorage, and are responsible & accountable to our donors' intent.

Park Reservations

Contact the Anchorage Parks and Recreation Department at 343-4355

The Anchorage Park Foundation is not a department of the Municipality of Anchorage, and cannot process reservations.

Help Improve Earl And Muriel King Park

Submit a park report card

Earl And Muriel King Park Municipal Districts
  • Community Council: South Addition
  • Legislative District: 23L
  • Assembly District: 1

Reservations: contact the Anchorage Parks and Recreation Department at 343-4355.