Discover The Moose Loop! This destination trail links each of Anchorage’s major bike trails together for a 32-mile scenic journey that just happens to be in the shape of a moose!
Slide through a polar bear’s mouth, climb to the top of a 30 ft net climber, or ride on the back of a lifelike moose– just a few of the opportunities on Anchorage’s playgrounds. Find a new play space for your family!
Explore the connection between schools in the Anchorage area and their public green spaces. These are designed as a tool for schools, the community, and the city, to promote increased access to trails and parks, encourage outdoor learning and environmental education, and improve student health. Find the map for your neighborhood school!
Locate the recreational opportunities around Anchorage organizations and find connections for employees to nearby parks and trails.
Other Park & Trail Resources
- Park and Facility Information
- Municipality of Anchorage Nordic Trails
- Rental Facilities in Municipality of Anchorage Parks Call 343-4355 for reservations.
- Anchorage Community Gardens and Farmers Markets
- Downloadable Anchorage Park and Trail Maps
- Anchorage Bike Map
- Singletrack Trails
- Off-Leash Dog Parks